Helping Companies Build Better Software since 1993
We know you'll be impressed!
The CODE brand is widely-recognized for our ability to use modern technologies to help companies build better software. CODE is comprised of five divisions - CODE Consulting, CODE Staffing, CODE Training, CODE Magazine and CODE Framework.
With expert developers, a repeatable process, and a solid infrastructure, we will exceed your expectations. But don't just take our word for it - ask around the community and check our references.
Consulting & Custom Software
CODE's primary division is devoted to custom software development, consulting and mentoring for Microsoft, Apple, Google platforms and beyond.
Founded in 1993 by Markus Egger, CODE Consulting has top-level experts in all relevant .NET technologies - either directly on staff, or accessible through our large network, such as our CODE Magazine authors, our trainers, or through Microsoft MVP and RD networks. We do not claim to know everything, but we do claim to have access to the top-experts!
Strategic Staff Augmentation
CODE Staffing is dedicated to augmenting your software development team.
We have top-level experts in all technologies, available either on-site or remotely! Need a skill that no one on your team possesses? Need temporary staff to meet a deadline? CODE Staffing can help! With CODE Staffing, you not only get the professional you need on your team, but you also gain access to the entire CODE Developer Network of experts!
Current Issue: 2015 Sep/Oct
- Manager's Corner: Recharging
- A Data-Driven Menu System for Bootstrap
- Legal Notes: Who Owns the Code
- More about Xamarin Pages
- All Aboard: Maximize Mobile Engagement with Interactive Onboarding
- The Baker’s Dozen: 13 Miscellaneous Transact-SQL Tips
- XAML Anti-Patterns: Layout SNAFUs
- Azure Skyline: Hello World—Virtual Machines in the Cloud
- Using Apache Hadoop on the Windows Platform
- Managed Coder: On Liberal Arts
Public Training Classes
- Houston TechFest - Introducing Universal Windows App Development
- Houston TechFest - Microsoft’s Next Generation Web Initiatives: ASP.NET vNext, and Microsoft Edge
- Austin State of .NET Tour with Markus Egger!
- Dallas State of .NET Tour with Markus Egger!
- Dallas ASP.NET User Group - Microsoft’s Next Generation Web Initiatives: ASP.NET vNext, and Microsoft Edge
Corporate Training & Mentoring
In addition to public training classes, we also offer personalized corporate training and mentoring.
Developers! Check out CODE Magazine’s free, open-source CODE Framework available from CodePlex and through the Visual Studio Extensions Manager. The CODE Framework consists of various components and tools that help developers with common aspects of business application development, simplified SOA, WPF, data access, and much more. Our purpose for the CODE Framework is to enable productive, flexible, and highly maintainable business application development. Give it a try and see what everyone is talking about!
Get the most out of your legacy systems, or turn them into state-of-the-art technology!
Legacy code is everywhere! And it needs to be maintained and brought forward. This is often difficult, but we can help! We are experts in moving older systems forward to the latest and greatest technologies, and do so in the least interruptive way. We can help with conversion projects of various kinds. We can also help maintaining your older projects as long as needed. We have tools. We have processes. We can train existing staff on new technologies based on their current expertise.
We can help converting legacy systems of various kinds, whether you need to move an old Visual Basic app forward, or whether you need to move from Windows to the Web or Mobile. We can help with your database conversion needs of various kinds. However, the service that people come to us most often, and the combination of technologies you won't find anywhere else, falls under our "VFP Conversion" label.
If you need your Visual FoxPro application converted to a newer technology, there simply isn't anyone else who offers the same service. VFP Conversion (and www.vfpconversion.com) is an effort we have now maintained and developed for close to two decades. Our level of expertise in this area is unprecedented (for instance, we have former members of the Microsoft Visual FoxPro team on staff). And we also have tools and lots of free information. Click here to find out more!
- Markus Egger to Present at Dallas ASP.NET User Group
- New CODE Framework Release Now Available
- CODE/ Markus Egger to Speak at DevIntersections Conference 2015
- Markus Egger to Speak at Houston TechFest 2015
- New CODE Framework Release Now Available
See more Press Releases
Questions? Need more info?
Please don't hesitate to contact us, we'll be happy to help!