Rick is a hands-on technology leader, speaker, and published author focused on distributed technologies with over 13 years’ experience leading the delivery of complex, high-impact business solutions on the Microsoft platform and heterogeneous environments. Rick is currently a VP and Distinguished Engineer at Neudesic, working on a number of solutions in the Intelligent Transportation, Retail, Gaming, and Hospitality space with a focus on the cloud, messaging, and the Internet of Things.
Rick is a seven-time Microsoft MVP, most recently recognized as a Microsoft Azure MVP in April ‘14 and is an active speaker, writer, and passionate community advocate. Presentations include talks at Microsoft TechEd, Dev Connections, Visual Studio Live, AzureConf, That Conference!, and Desert Code Camp.
Rick is also the Co-author of “Microsoft Windows Server AppFabric Cookbook” and a frequent contributor to CODE Magazine.
When not immersed in the work he loves, Rick enjoys mountain biking and spending time with his wife, Christie and two children, Sarah and Ricky.
- Building a Simple NodeJS API on Microsoft Azure Websites from Start to Finish
- Rich Messaging Endpoints with BizTalk Services
- Real-Time Web Apps Made Easy with WebSockets in .NET 4.5
- Introducing Queues and Topics in Azure Service Bus
- Practical Messaging Scenarios with WCF 4
- New Features in WCF 4 that Will Instantly Make You More Productive
- Five Steps Closer to Five Nines with WCF & Windows Azure
- Programming with the Microsoft Business Rules Framework
- Building WCF Services for Deployment in Transiently Connected Networks
- Enterprise Application Integration with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006, Part 2
- Enterprise Application Integration with Microsoft BizTalk Server 2006-Part 1
- Phone: 602-369-1462